[[ Someday We'll Find It ]]

[[ I Am ]]

I don't want your pity; I want your understanding. | Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

[[ Optimized For Firefox ]]

Download Firefox now to see this blog as it was designed to be seen, and to browse the web as it was meant to be browsed!

[[ Links ]]

National Multiple Sclerosis Society
FaceofMS.org

[[ Remember Me ]]

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Thank God I Can Still Speak

this is an audio post - click to play


It cut me off mid-sentence, but I was pretty much done anyway.

Posted by erynthenerd @ 11:40 AM 4 Comments


Powered by Blogger

[[ My Recent Memories ]]

:: When I got out of the shower this morning I discov...::

:: My Life, My MonSter::

[[ My Hope Chest ]]

-May 2006