[[ Someday We'll Find It ]]

[[ I Am ]]

I don't want your pity; I want your understanding. | Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

[[ Optimized For Firefox ]]

Download Firefox now to see this blog as it was designed to be seen, and to browse the web as it was meant to be browsed!

[[ Links ]]

National Multiple Sclerosis Society
FaceofMS.org

[[ Remember Me ]]

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?

Monday, May 08, 2006

When I got out of the shower this morning I discovered a new development: In sharp contrast to the numb/tight/tingling sensation in my left side, my right side now occasionally feels like it's wearing clothes fresh from the dryer. It's not an unpleasant feeling, and is actually quite nice since I'm always cold (unless I'm too hot), but it's very bizarre.

Posted by erynthenerd @ 10:13 AM 1 Comments


Powered by Blogger

[[ My Recent Memories ]]

:: My Life, My MonSter::

[[ My Hope Chest ]]

-May 2006